- The organic compound Menthol occurs naturally within the Mentha arvensis botanical, which is the main Mint variety that is used to obtain Menthol Crystals as well as natural Menthol flakes.
- In their natural state at room temperature, Menthol Crystals appear to be colorless or white, solid but small, brittle, satiny crystalline matter with a waxy texture.
- Used in aromatherapy, Menthol Crystals promote easier breathing, temporarily relieve nasal congestion, soothe sore throats, alleviate fever symptoms, coughs, headaches, and sinus discomforts, support immunity, and stabilize the emotions.
- Used cosmetically, Menthol Crystals contribute a cooling sensation to the skin, calm irritation, itching, and burning, eliminate blackheads and whiteheads, diminish the appearance of dark spots and age spots, and promote clearer skin. They also cleanse and moisturize the skin, leaving it looking radiant, firmer, and smoother.
- Used in hair, Menthol Crystals regulate oil production, remove dandruff buildup, eliminate or reduce the number of lice and nits, repair damage, remove pollutants and excess sebum, alleviate inflammation and irritation, stimulate circulation, purify the strands, promote the hair’s natural luster, and encourage the growth of longer, stronger, and more lush hair.
- Used medicinally, their cooling sensation makes Menthol Crystals ideal for addressing aches, pain, cramps, sprains, and irritation. They help relax muscles while easing tension headaches, nausea, dizziness, and they can be used as decongestant agents for their ability to promote the feeling of airways opening up.
HOW TO USE IT?
Take a hot water by cup and put just one piece inside of cup then start to smell it little little
Take some pieces and put them in bathroom while you are taking a shower